Monday, August 16, 2010

Loss

Today I received news that a young man, Wills, (22 years old) passed away. He began his battle last October when he had a lump in his leg, followed by the discovery that it was a tumor, followed by ongoing treatment.
He was a senior, about to graduate college. He had a very outgoing full of life personality. So many questions, however I know it's not ours to understand.
I do understand that Wills has won his battle. He has achieved "the goal". He has run the race and won!
Please join me in praying for his parents, siblings, family and friends. Only God's touch can possibly hold and bring comfort to a heart that is grieving in such a way.
~ Bonnie

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

I am so sorry Bonnie. These things are so hard to understand, when one is taken so young. Praying for his family and friends, that they would be comforted.

The Providence of God

There was a discussion in a Sunday School class I was a part of recently about The Providence of God.  Different people shared how at differ...