Monday, March 28, 2011

Springtime!

I must say that Springtime is my favorite season! I love seeing the green pop out after the winter rest. Usually I am ready to begin planting things before the frost chances have passed! It brings me so much joy to work in the yard and then be able to watch the plants grow and bloom! I noticed a tiny little bird going into one of the birdhouses on my front porch and later looked and there is a nest inside it! Amazing how God works it so that the plants and creatures are in sync with the seasons! Sometimes when I have those feelings of wonder and let worry take over my thoughts and I get out of sync, I need the reminder of God's divine guidance that is always available! ~Bonnie

No comments:

The Providence of God

There was a discussion in a Sunday School class I was a part of recently about The Providence of God.  Different people shared how at differ...