Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Services

I had the opportunity to attend a Maundy Thursday service last week.    A friend of mine invited me and I felt like it was the right thing to do.   The service was absolutely wonderful, very thought provoking.  A verse would be read and then a "life application was told and then a coordinating song was lead.  The verses were from the time of the passover meal through the crucification.   The service was very meaningful, due to the contents and causing me to once again realize the huge sacrifice that God made, sending his Only Son to die for ME! 

One of the life applications touched me in a way I can't really explain.   It was as though the words were being spoken directlly to me.   This is such a blessing and I am so thankful that God would take the time to make the circumstances occur so that I would be there to hear those words.   

It's nice to have those reminders of just how much God does love me!

~Bonnie








No comments:

The Providence of God

There was a discussion in a Sunday School class I was a part of recently about The Providence of God.  Different people shared how at differ...