Monday, February 21, 2011

Feelings

There are days when my feelings seem to just be bubbling inside and the happenings around me cause them to bubble out. Sometimes in laughter, sometimes in question, sometimes in tears and of course sometimes in wonder.

I have always been an emotional person, however I think over the course of the last couple of years I have become more comfortable with that trait. For me it's always been my view that I can handle anything, I can hold it together whenever I need to, I can be the strong one. I realize more each day that I can't handle everything, I can't always hold it together and I can't always be the strong one. And I also realize that it's okay!

I have faith that God is with me always, that He can handle anything, He will hold me when I can't hold it together and He is always the strong one.

I am thankful for my faith, for the peace it brings inside and knowing it's okay to let myself feel what I feel!

~Bonnie

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

I always allow my emotions to get the best of me. I am working on not reacting emotionally to my circumstances. I know that God created my emotions. I too am thankful that I don't have to have it all together. God is good!

bp said...

I love you!

Cute lady bugs :)

The Providence of God

There was a discussion in a Sunday School class I was a part of recently about The Providence of God.  Different people shared how at differ...