Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Sometimes the wind is just gonna blow"

It has been nice to actually have some real fall type weather this year. (sometimes in Texas it goes from hot to cold over night!)

I have noticed that along with the fall weather, we have had some days where the wind is more like March wind! (Just like the question of what is the purpose of mosquitoes, I haven't been able to come up with a good reason for the wind to blow!) As I've taken time to observe the characteristics of fall - I realized that although it may be out of the "norm", the wind is just gonna blow some days! I have to not let myself focus on the wind, but rather all the things around me that are there for my enjoyment today!

Some days the wind is just gonna blow!

Have a great day!

~Bonnie

No comments:

The Providence of God

There was a discussion in a Sunday School class I was a part of recently about The Providence of God.  Different people shared how at differ...