My daughter @ Raindrops & Rainbows tagged me and here are my answers!
1. Do you exercise regularly? If so what kind of exercise do you do?
I do! I began doing Zumba at the beginning of Sept and love it! I usually go 3 times a week. I also use the total gym and play Wii during the week!
2. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's (with my boy, sitting at our "two year old table") precious memories!
3. Do you use plastic, paper or reusable/recyclable bags?
I use some of each!
4. What is the best book you've ever read?
"Her Sister's Keeper" (the book was much better than the movie in my view!)
5. What is your favorite drink?
Diet coke with good ice from Sonic!
6. What's a website you go to everyday?
Verizon - where I check email!
7. Do you have a favorite charity? What is it and why do you support them?
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Fighting Blood Cancers
After my Daddy passed away in Dec. 2005 from blood cancer, my family decided we would collect donations and attend the walk held near Austin in October.
There was a discussion in a Sunday School class I was a part of recently about The Providence of God. Different people shared how at differ...
I have so many blessings in my life and the last week or so I have had so many "little" reminders! With all the talk of school f...
There are so many things in my life that I am thankful for, however today I want to focus on 3 people who are extremely important to me. My ...
Yesterday was one of those tough days in life where I had to hang on to God just to make it through some of the day's events. And God i...