My daughter @ Raindrops & Rainbows tagged me and here are my answers!
1. Do you exercise regularly? If so what kind of exercise do you do?
I do! I began doing Zumba at the beginning of Sept and love it! I usually go 3 times a week. I also use the total gym and play Wii during the week!
2. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Wendy's (with my boy, sitting at our "two year old table") precious memories!
3. Do you use plastic, paper or reusable/recyclable bags?
I use some of each!
4. What is the best book you've ever read?
"Her Sister's Keeper" (the book was much better than the movie in my view!)
5. What is your favorite drink?
Diet coke with good ice from Sonic!
6. What's a website you go to everyday?
Verizon - where I check email!
7. Do you have a favorite charity? What is it and why do you support them?
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Fighting Blood Cancers
After my Daddy passed away in Dec. 2005 from blood cancer, my family decided we would collect donations and attend the walk held near Austin in October.
There was a discussion in a Sunday School class I was a part of recently about The Providence of God. Different people shared how at differ...
A friend has brought to my attention how often in life the word "should" is used. I have taken notice and am surprised not only h...
During the month of November I listed something for which I am thankful each day. I realized this morning that it's a good thing to be ...
Definition of INTEGRITY 1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility 2 : an unimpaired c...